Adelaide School are able to offer a bespoke Behaviour Outreach Service to all schools. Services we offer include:
- Work with individual or small groups of pupils
- Advice on and support interventions
- Give advice and support for the reintegration and inclusion of pupils
- Observe whole classes and offer strategies to support staff
- Review school behaviour policies
- Review break and lunchtime routines
- Assess where behaviour is having an impact on the progress of children
- Provide training in Attachment, Mental Health and Positive Behaviour Management for – whole school, teaching staff, lunchtime supervisors, teaching assistants, learning mentors, cover supervisors, foster carers and parents.
- Advise on and support children who require help with anger management
- Assist with managing challenging behaviour
- Make recommendations with regard to raising self esteem in children
- Help with writing effective Behaviour for Learning Plans
- Promote Behaviour for Learning
- Offer Teacher Training on Behaviour and Attachment
- Your staff to spend some time in class at Adelaide School to see strategies recommended implemented in a school setting.
- Referral to the Outreach Team - Click here for the Pupil Referral Form.
- Response within 48 hours to arrange a visit
- Observe and work alongside children & staff
- Discuss strategies to improve outcomes
- After the visit verbal and written feedback will be given.
- Evaluation form for schools to appraise the impact of the visit
- Follow-up evaluation form (after 12 weeks) for schools to assess the impact of advised strategies
We welcome all enquiries and are very happy to discuss how we might work with you to provide the best possible outcomes.
Training takes place at Adelaide School. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.