Adelaide School are able to offer a bespoke Behaviour Outreach Service to all schools. Services we offer include:
- Work with individual or small groups of pupils
- Advice on and support interventions
- Give advice and support for the reintegration and inclusion of pupils
- Observe whole classes and offer strategies to support staff
- Review school behaviour policies
- Review break and lunchtime routines
- Assess where behaviour is having an impact on the progress of children
- Provide training in Attachment, Mental Health and Positive Behaviour Management for – whole school, teaching staff, lunchtime supervisors, teaching assistants, learning mentors, cover supervisors, foster carers and parents.
- Advise on and support children who require help with anger management
- Assist with managing challenging behaviour
- Make recommendations with regard to raising self esteem in children
- Help with writing effective Behaviour for Learning Plans
- Promote Behaviour for Learning
- Offer Teacher Training on Behaviour and Attachment
- Your staff to spend some time in class at Adelaide School to see strategies recommended implemented in a school setting.
- Referral to the Outreach Team - Click here for the Pupil Referral Form.
- Response within 48 hours to arrange a visit
- Observe and work alongside children & staff
- Discuss strategies to improve outcomes
- After the visit verbal and written feedback will be given.
- Evaluation form for schools to appraise the impact of the visit
- Follow-up evaluation form (after 12 weeks) for schools to assess the impact of advised strategies
- We welcome all enquiries and are very happy to discuss how we might work with you to provide the best possible outcomes.
- Please email Sarah Martin (Executive Headteacher) or Sarah Barlow (Headteacher) for further details.
- Training takes place at Adelaide School. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.